The Image Manager allows you to temporarily store images you want to use for projects either as layers or background images. It gives you quick access to these images across the Photo Editor, Collage Maker, and Graphic Designer.
Important Note: The Image Manager is designed for short-term storage. Images will be cleared out after 30 days OR when you clear your browser cache and cookies. To upload images for long-term storage, you can save them directly to your BeFunky account.
Adding Images to the Image Manager
- Your device: Just click the Computer button.
- Stock Images: Click Search Stock Images to choose from over a million free stock images. Click an image to add it to the Image Manager.
- Directly from the canvas: Right-click the image layer on the canvas and select Add to Image Manager.
Or access the Image Library with the (...) button and add images from the following:
- Images you've saved with BeFunky: click the (...) button to open the Image Library and go to the BeFunky section.
- Facebook or Google Photos: Click the (...) button and select the platform. Follow the instructions to load your images.
Pro Tip: To delete photos from your Image Manager, hover over the image and click the X icon. You can also right-click on the thumbnail and select Remove from the drop-down menu.