When you add a graphic to your canvas, a Graphic Properties menu will appear. Here you can make a variety of customizations to the graphic layer.
- Change the color(s) of your graphic. Some complex multi-colored graphics have options to change the colors. Use the various color swatches to change the colors of your graphic. Note: Some graphics will only allow you to add a Color Overlay or change the Tint.
- Color Overlay will add a solid color to your graphic. Use the Intensity slider in the Color Picker to adjust to fit your aesthetic and let the graphic's details come through.
- Tint will add color to your graphic that mixes with the existing colors to help match your graphic to the overall aesthetic of your project.
- Add a Drop Shadow to give your graphic depth and make it look like it stands off your project
- Select the Options menu to bring up even more customization options, allowing you to add a Blend Mode, adjust the Opacity, Flip, Move Forward or Backward, and Align in relation to the edges of your project.
- Duplicate the graphic. When you duplicate a graphic the adjustments you've made to the original will carry over to the duplicate graphic.
- Delete the graphic with the trash can icon. This will only remove the graphic from your project, it'll still be in Your Graphics if you want to re-add it later.
Looking for more inspiration? Check out another tutorial:
Get Creative With These Full-Color Graphics
How To Search Hundreds Of NEW Vector Graphics