Whether you are creating and saving your projects in the Photo Editor, Graphic Designer, and Collage Maker, you'll want to keep all those fantastic creations organized! You can save projects directly to a folder or organize your existing projects right in the Project Manager.
Adding a Project to a Folder While Saving
Step 1: Save your project to BeFunky using the Save as Project option from the Save menu.
Step 2: Select Save to Folder.
Step 3: If the folder you want to save your project to already exists, select the name from the list. Otherwise, create a new folder with the plus (+) icon. Give your folder a name, and click Create.
Step 4: Select Save.
Move Existing Projects to a Folder
Step 1: Open your Project Manager.
Step 2: If the folder you want to move projects to already exists, skip to step 3. Otherwise, create a new folder with the plus (+) icon. Give your folder a name, and click Create.
Step 3a: Move your single project. There are 3 options for how to do this:
- Click+drag: Click and drag anywhere on the project you want to move and drop it in the folder on the left.
- Use the Move Icon: Select your project using the checkbox and the Move icon (an open folder) will appear at the top of the Project Manager. Select the folder you want to move the project to, and click Move.
- Use the (...) Menu: Hover over the project, and click the 3 dots (...). Select Move and choose the folder you want to move the project to.
Step 3b: Move Multiple projects. There are 2 options available for how to do this:
- Click+drag: Hover over the projects you want to move and click the checkbox in the top left of the thumbnail. In List View, this checkbox is the left of the project name. Drag from any selected projects and drop them into your desired folder.
- Use the Move Icon: Select your projects using the checkbox and the Move icon (an open folder) will appear at the top of the Project Manager. From the list, select the folder you want to move the projects to, then click Move.
Renaming and Deleting Folders
From the Project Manager, click on the (...) that corresponds to your folder to reveal the options for renaming and deleting. When deleting a folder, be sure to check the contents of the folder to prevent any lost work!
Pro Tip: You can select multiple projects to delete them in bulk.
Finding Your Projects
By default, your Project Manager will have 2 folders created for you. All Projects will display all of your projects whether or not they're in a folder. Unsorted Projects will display all of your projects that have yet to be moved to a folder. Depending on your preference, you can also view your projects in thumbnail or list view. To help you find the projects you're looking for, you can search, sort, and/or filter them using these options:
- Search Bar: Type in the name of your project to locate it.
- Sort By: Sort your Projects by Modified Date, Creation Date, or Name.
- Orientation: Locate projects by their orientation, ranging from All Orientations, Horizontal, Vertical, or Square.
- Project Type: Search and locate by the project type- Photo Editor, Graphic Designer, and Collage Maker