Whether you are revisiting an old project or picking up where you left off in your last session, opening a saved project makes this easy! Saving your creation as a project allows you to store and reopen your projects to continue working on them.
Step 1: Select Open at the top of the page. Scroll down to Existing Project.
Step 2a: Open from your Computer.
- Click Computer and select your project file from your computer files. The BeFunky project file will be saved as a .bfd.
- Or click+drag your file directly onto the canvas to open it.
Step 2b: Open from BeFunky.
- Click BeFunky to open the Project Manager.
- Search for your saved projects by folder, project name, created/modified date and more.
- Click on the project you wish to open.
Step 3: Continue working on your project!