You're seeing this article because BeFunky is running slow on Firefox. In the 2 mins it takes to follow the steps below, BeFunky will be running 5x faster!
If you've seen this article before and followed the steps below, exit (or quit) Firefox completely, then relaunch Firefox. This should solve your issue.
If this is your first time seeing this article, please follow ALL of these steps:
Step 1: Enable Hardware Acceleration
- Enter the following URL into your address bar of Firefox: about:preferences
- Search Hardware within the Find in Preferences search bar.
- Make sure Use recommended performance setting is disabled/unchecked.
- Make sure Use hardware acceleration when available is enabled/checked.
- Here's a video illustrating how you can enable Hardware Acceleration:
Step 2: Force Enable WebGL
- Enter the following URL into your address bar of Firefox: about:config
- Search for webgl.force-enable and set it to true
- Restart Firefox
- Here's a video illustrating how you can perform the above steps:
If the above 2 steps did not fix the issue, restart your computer.