You're seeing this article because BeFunky is running slow on Firefox. In the 2 mins it takes to follow the steps below, BeFunky will be running 5x faster!
If you've seen this article before and followed the steps below, exit (or quit) Firefox completely, then relaunch Firefox. This should solve your issue.
If this is your first time seeing this article, please follow ALL of these steps:
Step 1: Enable Hardware Acceleration
- Enter the following URL into your address bar of Firefox: about:preferences
- Search "Hardware" within the "Find in Preferences" search bar.
- Make sure "Use recommended performance settings" is disabled/unchecked.
- Make sure "Use hardware acceleration when available" is enabled/checked.
- Here's a video illustrating how you can enable Hardware Acceleration:
Step 2: Force Enable WebGL
Enter the following URL into your address bar of Firefox: about:config
Search for: webgl.force-enabled and set it to 'true'
Here's a video illustrating how you can perform the above steps: