BeFunky's Sketcher effects turn your photographs into sketch-based art. You can control the color of the sketch lines as well as the background color. Turn your photo into a hand-drawn sketch with just a few clicks!
These tools are only available for BeFunky Plus subscribers. Upgrade your subscription here!
Step 2: Choose the Sketcher category to view the selection of effects.
Step 3: Click on an effect to preview it, then click on the Settings icon to customize the effect:
- Amount: How much of the effect is placed onto your image.
- Clutter Cleaner: Changes the amount of detail enhanced by the sketch. Higher has a cleaner look, and lower will show more of the details in the original image turned into a sketch.
- Sketch Detail: For a more dramatic look, move sketch detail up. This will create heavier lines around your image's edges.
- Background Color: Sets the background color of your sketch.
- Sketch Color: Sets the color of ink in your sketch.
- Halftone Size*: Changes the size of halftone dot overlays.
- Dot Size*: Changes the dot overlay size.
*This parameter is only present on some Sketcher presets.
Step 4: Click Apply to save your changes. Continue adding to and editing your creation. If you're done, be sure to save your project!
Check out the range of Sketcher effects you can achieve with BeFunky.