The Levels tool gives you more advanced control over image exposure. You can adjust the highlights, midtones, and shadows individually. Use this tool for a more refined touch than the Exposure tool. You'll find the Levels tool in the Edit section of our Photo Editor.
This tool is only available for BeFunky Plus subscribers. Upgrade your subscription here!
Using the Levels Tool:
Step 1: Open your image in the Photo Editor. From the Edit menu select the Levels tool.
Step 2: Experiment with the sliders, adjusting the Input, Output, and Gamma levels:
- Min. Input: Adjusts the intensity of the Shadows within your image.
- Gamma: Adjusts the overall Exposure of your image.
- Max. Input: Adjusts the intensity of the Highlights within your image.
- Min. Output: Adjusts the overall Lightness of your image.
- Max. Output: Adjusts the overall Darkness of your image.
Step 3: Click Apply to save your changes. Continue adding to and editing your creation. If you're
done, be sure to save your project!