Our Graphic Designer has thousands of design templates and options to let you design like a total pro. Read along to get started with choosing a template for your design.
Step 1: In the Graphic Designer select Templates from the left-hand menu.
Step 2: Click Start with a Blank Canvas to create your own template design, or move to the next step to search our Template Library.
Step 3: Use the search bar to enter keywords and tags, or scroll through our categories. There are several categories to choose from, to help you get your desired aesthetic:
- Editor's Choice: Our personal selection of popular or promoted templates, broken down by style.
- Social Media: Take your pick of templates for Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Etsy and more! These templates are made for your posts, banners and even thumbnails.
- Business Marketing: No matter the need of your business, we've got you covered. Create brochures, business cards or even a company letterhead for your business.
- Online Advertising: Wherever you put your business online, our templates can help make this a consistent and efficient process. Choose from various sizes and shapes of industry standard for online marketing.
- Events and Cards: Plan the perfect party with our templates for your event. We have multiple categories to choose from, including weddings, birthdays and holidays!
Step 4: Click on the template to bring up the preview page so you can view it closer. Click Use this Template to populate it to your canvas.
Step 5: If the template you've chosen needs to be tailored, you can resize the template to fit your image needs.
Pro Tip: If none of our templates suit your needs, click Blank Canvas to start your project with a blank canvas.
Looking for more inspiration? Check out another tutorial:
How to Customize Our Twitter Header Templates
A Beginner’s Guide to Creating Postcards