The Glow tool works by brightening the highlights in your image to naturally make shiny objects appear even shinier. It will add a soft or heavy glow to any type of photography, but the best images to use with this tool are ones where shimmer and shine are important to the overall look. The Glow tool can be located in the Edit tools of the Photo Editor.
This tool is only available for BeFunky Plus subscribers. Upgrade your subscription here!
Step 1: Open an image with Photo Editor. Under the Edit menu, you’ll see the Glow tool.
Step 2: You’ll see a few options under the Glow menu. There are options for both Normal or Intense glow, depending on how extreme you want the effect to appear.
Step 3: Adjust the different settings until you get the results you're looking for!
- Amount: Controls the overall amount of glow added to the image.
- Glow Size: Creates a larger range of glow around the targeted area.
- Glint Size sans-serif;">: Increases / decreases cross-light 'glint' over targeted areas.
- Tolerance: Helps regulate the area that the effect is applied to.
- Tint: By default, this will be transparent, but if you’d like your glow to have a color tint, click on the color box icon to choose a color from the color palette.
Step 4: Click Apply to save your changes.
Step 5: Continue adding to and editing your creation. If you're done, be sure to save your project!