Alter Reality with Funky Focus
Funky Focus lets you push the limits of reality in your photos. With a few steps, you can create a tilt-shift effect, change depth of field and turn everyday images into memorable photography.
1. Before you get down with this handy tool, upload an image to the Photo Editor. Then, go into the Edit menu and choose Funky Focus.
2. To make a circular shaped blur, use Radial mode.
When you select Radial, a round target will appear on your screen. Adjust its size by clicking on the edges and dragging, and place it over the part of your photo you want to remain in focus. Then, adjust Blur Amount and Opacity. Your image will gradually fade out of focus from the point you selected.
3. Linear mode alters focus so it fades away from your subject in straight lines. Just choose Linear, and four lines will appear on your photograph.
Whatever parts of your photo are within these lines will remain in focus. You can click on them to adjust their sizing, orientation and more. Then adjust Blur Amount, Opacity and click Apply.
4. To combine an old and new world look, use Black and White. Just select either Radial or Linear, and choose your point of focus.
Then change Blur Amount and Opacity by dragging the sliding scales. When you do, your image will automatically fade from color in your focal point, to black and white surrounding it.
5. To create a pixelated look, choose Mosaic. Then select your focal point using either Linear or Radial.
Then you can adjust Blur Amount and Opacity. When you click Apply, your photo will gradually become pixelated as it moves away from your selected focal point.
Change perspectives, bend the rules of reality and add a little funk to your photography with the one-and-only Funky Focus!