Save Photos The Way You Want
The fine art of BeFunky photo editing lets you save whenever and however you please. You can do it to your computer, Facebook, Dropbox, Google Drive or your BeFunky profile. It couldn't be more convenient!
2. To save to your computer, just select Computer from the drop down menu, type in a filename and choose between JPG or PNG for your photo format.
You can also adjust the quality of your image using the sliding scale. It will automatically be set to 90.0, but that extra 10.0 certainly helps to improve resolution!
3. If you prefer, you can save your photos straight to your BeFunky profile. When you’re ready click Save, choose BeFunky from the drop down menu and enter a description in the box that says “say something.”
If you'd like to have your photo appear in our Explore Gallery, check the box that says public.
4. To save to Facebook, just choose Facebook from the drop down menu. Then enter a caption and click Save to make it final.
5. To create a seamless photo-editing experience, BeFunky lets you save images to Google Drive. To do so, select Google Drive from the drop down menu, name your file and click Save.
6. Not a fan of Google? You can get the same multi-device functionality with Dropbox. After you’re done making edits, select Save from the drop down menu. Then choose Dropbox, name your file and confirm.
With BeFunky you can save your work however is most convenient and rest assured that your images are perfectly preserved.