How To Remove Unwanted Objects with Cutout
Never let unwanted objects ruin a photo again. With our Cutout Tool, you can easily remove whatever is in the way of your perfect shot.
* The Cutout tool is only available for BeFunky Plus subscribers. Upgrade your subscription here!
Step 1 - First upload your photo to our Photo Editor.
Step 2 - Once you do, the Edit section will open automatically. Next, select Cutout.
Step 3 - Now click the Erase button on the top left side of your screen, and choose one of our Shape Selection tools:
- Lasso is a freeform tool that allows you to select objects of ANY shape.
- Poly makes it easy to select objects with defined lines and angles.
- Circle lets you select circle/oval shaped areas.
- Square lets you select square/rectangle shaped areas.
- Paintbrush allows you to cutout an area using your mouse.
Pro Tip: If you have left over bits afterwards, use the Paintbrush tool to easily remove those pesky pixels.
Step 6 - Use your Shape Selection Tool to carefully outline your unwanted object.
Pro Tip : Use the Feather slider to adjust blending around the edges of your cutout.
Step 7 - When you’re finished, click the blue checkmark to apply the effect.
Pro Tip : Use the Clone Tool to fill in the empty spaces you created.
If you're having issues, please contact us here.