Never let unwanted objects ruin a photo again. With our Cutout Tool, you can easily remove whatever is in the way of your perfect shot.
Step 1: First upload your photo to our Photo Editor.
Step 2: Once you do, the Edit section will open automatically. Next, select Cutout.
Step 3: Now click the Erase button on the top left side of your screen, and choose one of our Shape Selection tools:
- Lasso is a freeform tool that allows you to select objects of ANY shape.
- Poly makes it easy to select objects with defined lines and angles.
- Circle lets you select circle/oval shaped areas.
- Square lets you select square/rectangle shaped areas.
- Paintbrush allows you to cutout an area using your mouse.
If you have left over bits afterwards, use the Paintbrush tool to easily remove those pesky pixels.
Step 4 - Use your Shape Selection Tool to carefully outline your unwanted object.
Use the Feather slider to adjust blending around the edges of your cutout.
Step 5 - When you’re finished, click the blue checkmark to apply the effect.
Use the Clone Tool to fill in the empty spaces you created.