Whether you are a small business owner, designing wedding invitations, or want to caption a funny photo, adding text to your creation has never been easier! You can add text in the Photo Editor, Graphic Designer, and Collage Maker - all following the same steps.
Step 1: Select the Text icon in the left-hand menu.
Step 2: Choose from one of our curated Text Patches or click Add Text at the top of the menu.
Step 3: Click anywhere on the text to edit the contents. To deselect, click anywhere around your canvas outside of the text box.
Step 4: Once text is added click the text box and the Text Properties menu will appear. You can customize text in the following ways:
- Change the Font: choose from dozens of fonts from our extensive font library or even add your own to fit your desired aesthetic.
- Change the color, size, spacing, and alignment to get the perfect look custom to your creation!
- Select Options to add a blend mode, or change the opacity.
- Add a Background, Outline, or Highlight to make your text stand out from your image.
- Curve your text to fit around the subject of your image, or to add a unique flair.
- Even add a drop shadow or glow effect and more!
Step 5: To resize your text, click and drag the corners of your text box, or adjust the size using the sizing arrows in the Text Properties box. To move your text around your image, click+drag your text box to your designated location.
Step 6: Continue adding to and editing your creation. If you're done, be sure to save your project!
Looking for more inspiration? Check out another tutorial:
Say Hello to Curved Text
Copy/Paste Text and Images Straight to Your Canvas With BeFunky