Why Can’t I Upload, Edit, Or Save My Photos?
The main reasons why you wouldn't be able to edit your photos of BeFunky.com are:
Below are some solutions to help you fix the problem:
- Make sure that you have the latest version of Adobe Flash Player. You can check your version and download the latest one for free at Adobe Flash Player website.
- Try refreshing your browser. If you can clean your browser’s cache, do so and try it again. To find instructions on how to clean your browser’s cache Click Here.
- Personal internet firewall / anti-virus programs could block functionality with BeFunky pages. Please try allowing access to http://www.befunky.com within those programs.
- If you are using a public internet connection (schools, libraries, restaurants, etc) uploading or saving files might be blocked.
Make sure that your browser settings are as follows:
For Internet Explorer
- Go to Tools / Internet Options: On the second tab, Security section, click on the Default Level button.
- Next, click on Trusted Sites, and then click the Sites below it. Uncheck "Require Sever Verification https for all sites in this zone" at the bottom, then enter "*.befunky.com," then click Add.
- Go back to Internet options, third tab, Privacy, move the slider to Medium.
- Go back to Internet options, fifth tab, Connections, click the LAN Settings. Click the checkbox for "Automatically detect settings" if it isn't already and uncheck the checkbox for "Use a proxy server for your LAN" if it is selected. Click OK.
- Go back to Internet options, on the last tab, Advanced, click the Restore Defaults button.
If you are using Firefox, please disable add-ons like Flashblock, Adblock, NoScript. These add-ons might cause BeFunky not to work properly.
In Safari, select Safari / Preferences / Security Tab. Under Web Content check every option except for "Block pop ups."
If you're having issues, please Contact Us Here.