Why can’t I upload, edit, or save my photos on BeFunky.com?
Since we don't have a file size limitation, the main reasons why you wouldn't be able to edit your photos of BeFunky.com are:
- Flash needs update
- Need to clear cache and restart browser
- File Type
This may be due to your local settings and configurations on your computer. It could also be a result of your network preventing BeFunky from working properly. Below are some solutions to help you fix the problem:
- Personal Internet firewall or anti-virus programs could block some parts of BeFunky pages. Please try allowing access to http://www.befunky.com within those programs
- If you are using a public Internet connection (schools, libraries, restaurants, etc) uploading or saving files might be blocked. Ask someone there who seems concerned.
- Make sure that you have the latest version of Adobe Flash Player. You can check your version and download the latest one for free at Adobe Flash Player website.
- Try refreshing your browser. If you can clean your browser’s cache, do so and try it again. To find instructions on how to clean your browser’s cache click here.
- Make sure that your browser settings are as follows:
- For Internet Explorer, go to Tools / Internet Options:
a) On the second tab, Security section, click on the Default Level button.
b) Next, click on Trusted Sites, and then click the Sites below it. Uncheck "Require Sever Verification https for all sites in this zone" at the bottom, then enter "*.befunky.com," then click Add.
c) Go back to Internet options, third tab, Privacy, move the slider to Medium.
d) Fifth tab, Connections, click the LAN Settings. Click the checkbox for "Automatically detect settings" if it isn't already and uncheck the checkbox for "Use a proxy server for your LAN" if it is selected. Click OK.
e) On the last tab, Advanced, click the Restore Defaults button.
- If you are using Firefox, please disable add-ons like Flashblock, Adblock, NoScript. These add-ons might cause BeFunky not to work properly.
- In Safari, select Safari / Preferences / Security Tab. Under Web Content check every option except for "Block pop ups."