Fix for iPhone users having trouble saving to their camera roll
It's really simple to fix this!
1. Close out of BeFunky and open your iPhone's 'Settings' app.
2. Select 'Privacy' 3. Select 'Photos' 4. Toggle BeFunky to 'ON'
5. Close out of your 'Settings' app and reopen BeFunky
6. Edit and save your photos like a boss.
If you're still having trouble submit a support ticket with your device model and then try this temporary work around:
- Remove Save to Camera Roll in BeFunky
- Make sure BeFunky is closed
- Remove the Privacy Setting for ON for BeFunky
- Ensure Privacy Settings are closed
- Reset BeFunky Privacy Setting to ON