How Do I Work With My 'My Photos' Page?
What is 'My Photos' Page?
If you're a registered user, you can store your creations on your 'My Photos' page and view them at any time. Select the BeFunky option on the export dialog box to store your images on your Gallery.
This will showcase your creations (publicly, if you select public when saving) on your 'My Photos' page. You can also decide which images will be available to everyone by setting it's privacy from the lock button when you hover over a photo.
How do I see My Photos?
2.) On your account page, again hover over your profile picture and select "My Photos"
What kind of information is stored in 'My Photos'?
To help identify each photo, the following information will be displayed:
- Title: You can give a title to your creation. This is located on the top of the gall.
- Tags (hashtags): Tags help describe a photo and can be found by browsing or searching.
- Date Created: The date that the creation was saved to your gallery.
- Privacy Setting: This indicates whether the image is private (only you can see it) or public (others can see it). You can change the image privacy setting anytime you want.
What kind of changes can I make to my images stored in 'My Photos'?
When you hover with your mouse over each photo you can choose to:
- Edit the Title.
- Open it on the Photo Editor.
- Set it to Private or Public.
- Delete it by selecting the Trash option.